Forgot your password?
Please send an email to email@example.com to request a new password.
Not registered yet?
Please see SDB Manual at http://sdb.wiki.cns.iu.edu
SDB XMas Release v0.7 became available on December 20, 2010
- La Rowe, Gavin, Ambre, Sumeet, Burgoon, John, Ke, Weimao and Börner, Katy. (2007) The Scholarly Database and Its Utility for Scientometrics Research. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Scientometrics and Informetrics, Madrid, Spain, June 25-27, 2007, pp. 457-462.
- Börner, Katy, Ma, Nianli, Duhon, Russell Jackson & Zoss, Angela. (2009). Science & Technology Assessment Using Open Data and Open Code. IEEE Intelligent Systems. Vol. 24(4), 78-81, IEEE Computer Systems.
- Börner, Katy, Huang, Weixia (Bonnie), Linnemeier, Micah, Duhon, Russell Jackson, Phillips, Patrick, Ma, Nianli, Zoss, Angela, Guo, Hanning & Price, Mark. (2010). Rete-Netzwerk-Red: Analyzing and Visualizing Scholarly Networks Using the Network Workbench Tool. Scientometrics. Vol. 83(3), 863-876.
- Börner, Katy, Wagner, Robin M., Ma, Nianli, Biberstine, Joseph R., Berhane, Rediet, Jiang, Hong, Ivey, Susan E., Pearson, Katrina & McCabe, Carl. Introducing the Science of Science (Sci2) Tool to the Reporting Branch, Office of Extramural Research/Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health. Presented at the Workshop on the Science of Science Measurement, December 2-3, 2010, Washington, DC.
- Light, Robert, Ted Polley, and Katy Börner. "Open Data and Open Code for Big Science of Science Studies". Accepted for ISSI 2013.
Whitfield, John. 2008. Group Theory. Nature, 455, 9: 720-723.
- VIVO Homepage
- VIVO International Researcher Network
- Network Workbench
- Digging Into Data
- The Dataverse Network Project
- MPACT database
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Hosted Public Data Sets
- ScienceStorm NSF Grants Search
- Data Wrangling
- Recovery Data
- DBLP Data
- Openlink Software
- Google USPTO Patents
- Google USPTO Trademarks
- Trip Clinical Search Engine
- Expertisecentrum O&O Monitoring
- Current Research Information System in Norway
- Institute of Education Sciences
- Quandl for Academics
- Registry of Research Data Repositories (re3data.org)
- Bringing the algorithms to the data: cloud-based benchmarking for medical image analysis Allan Hanbury, Henning Müller, Georg Langs, Marc André Weber, Bjoern H. Menze and Tomas Salas Fernandez. CLEF conference, 2012
- Science Atlas (Slovenia)
The Scholarly Database is funded by the School of Library and Information Science and the Cyberinfrastructure for Network Science center at Indiana University, the National Science Foundation under Grants No. IIS-0238261, IIS-0513650, SBE-0738111, and a James S. McDonnell Foundation grant.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Last Modified June 4, 2013 | Graphic Design by Elisha Hardy